Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Arizona is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Arizona’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Biomedical Engineering
The University of Arizona in Tucson, Arizona, provides a fully funded PhD in Biomedical Engineering. If you are looking for a collaborative atmosphere customized to your interests and career ambitions, this highly interdisciplinary program at a top-tier research institution is an excellent opportunity.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
All full-time BME doctoral students in excellent academic standing are financially supported throughout their graduate studies. An yearly stipend, in-state tuition, out-of-state tuition (if applicable), and health insurance are all included. The department or college will often grant assistance in the form of a fellowship, research assistantship, or teaching assistantship.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.