Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Wisconsin-Madison is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Wisconsin-Madison’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Business and Economics
Lehigh University in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, provides a PhD in Business and Economics that is completely supported. The Ph.D. in Business and Economics at Lehigh University is a full-time economics program with specializations in health economics, applied econometrics, empirical macroeconomics, and labor economics.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
All students accepted into the Ph.D. programs are granted funding packages that promise four academic years of tuition remission and a monthly stipend (9 months per year) to support living expenses, subject to satisfactory progress. Though not guaranteed, practically all students got financing in their fifth year in the past.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.