Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Georgia Institute of Technology is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Georgia Institute of Technology’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Business
The Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta, Georgia, provides a fully financed PhD in Business. Accounting, Finance, Information Technology Management, Marketing, Operations Management, Organizational Behavior, and Strategy & Innovation are among the PhD programs available.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
All entering students are given a graduate research assistantship (GRA), which includes a tuition remission and a $30,000 living stipend. The GRA offers a tuition waiver of about $1,300 per semester. Students will receive assistance for up to five years. In addition, financial assistance is provided for research and conference attendance.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.