Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The MIT Sloan School of Management is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the MIT Sloan School of Management’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Business
A fully funded PhD in Business is available at the MIT Sloan School of Management in Cambridge, Massachusetts. The PhD Program curriculum at MIT Sloan is divided into three academic areas: behavioral and policy sciences, economics, finance, and accounting, and management science.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Students in the PhD program with good academic standing are offered a financial package that includes tuition, medical insurance, and a stipend. They also supply a new laptop computer and a budget for conference travel/research. Students receive full academic year tuition plus a $4,267 monthly stipend for each of the 12 months of the year. Students receive fellowship for 12 terms and TA/RA for 3 terms.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.