Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Pennsylvania State University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Pennsylvania State University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Chemistry
PennState University (PennState), located in State College, Pennsylvania, provides a fully funded PhD in Chemistry. The Ph.D. in chemical program provides students with a wide chemical background as well as extensive research experience culminating in the development of a formal thesis. Students in this program can apply for graduate assistantships.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
A stipend, tuition remission, and a medical insurance subsidy are the most popular types of graduate assistance, teaching, and research assistantships. The department policy limits financial support from department funding to a Ph.D. candidate’s first five years of graduate study.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.