Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Guelph is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Guelph’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Collaborative Specialization in International Development Studies
A completely funded PhD in Collaborative Specialization in International Development Studies is available at the University of Guelph in Ontario, Canada. Students must fulfill the entrance requirements of their chosen partnering department. Applicants to the PhD program should have a good background in the social sciences, expertise in development research and/or practice, and indicated research interests in international development.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
The University of Guelph provides numerous funding resources to graduate students. Accepted new full-time doctoral students at the University of Guelph are assured support.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.