Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Texas A&M University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Texas A&M University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Communication
Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas, provides a fully funded PhD in Communication. Health communication, organizational communication, rhetoric and public affairs, media, culture, and identity, and communication, politics, and policy are all areas of specialization.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Departmental graduate assistantships are frequently used to pay full-time doctorate graduate students. All funded graduate students work as teaching assistants, and some also work as research assistants for graduate teachers in the department. Tuition and a $18,000 stipend are provided to communication graduate assistants. Additional summer teaching positions are occasionally available.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.