Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Emory University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Emory University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Economics
Emory University, based in Atlanta, Georgia offers a fully funded PhD in Economics. By exposing students to cutting-edge theories and approaches, the Emory PhD Program places them on the intellectual frontier of the economic discipline.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Students pursuing a Ph.D. in Economics at Emory normally receive full funding for five years through the Laney Graduate School. Stipend of $34,317 * per year for five years as long as the student maintains acceptable academic progress. Tuition scholarships, health insurance subsidies, professional development assistance, and further fellowships that may result in an increase in stipend amount are all available.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.