Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Michigan State University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Michigan State University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Education
Michigan State University provides a PhD in Education that is completely supported. Curriculum, Instruction, and Teacher Education; Educational Leadership, Education Policy, Higher Education, and K-12 Educational Administration are just a few of the specializations available in the PhD program.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Graduate assistantships are the principal source of on-campus assistance for the majority of PhD students, both international and local. The level of assistantship determines the compensation. In addition to the salary, all graduate assistants are eligible for a tuition waiver of nine (9) credits every semester. They have a number of multi-year recruiting scholarships available for entering doctorate students.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.