Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Memorial University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Memorial University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Geology or Geophysics
Memorial University in Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada, provides a PhD in Geology or Geophysics that is completely funded. The Department of Earth Sciences offers a PhD program in Geology and Geophysics that consists of courses, a thorough test, and a thesis. The PhD degree can be obtained in four years of full-time study.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
A Ph.D. student is entitled for personal financial support of $19,369 each year for four years. This assistance is provided through a combination of School of Graduate Studies fellowships, contributions from the thesis supervisor, and teaching assistantships.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.