Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Texas A&M University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Texas A&M University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Health Services Research Health
Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas, offers a fully funded PhD in Health Services Research program.
The Doctor of Philosophy in Health Services Research is designed to prepare students to conduct high-quality research addressing important health services issues through intensive education in research methods.
Students will be provided opportunities for advanced training in health policy, organization theory, and health economics along with applied knowledge in specific substantive areas of health policy or management.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Most applicants who are accepted for enrollment in the PhD program will receive an offer of assistantship support for the first two academic years, subject to the student’s acceptable performance of assistantship tasks and acceptable academic progress in the PhD program.
Historically, the PhD program has been able to provide assistantship support for all enrolled students through the completion of their dissertation research (typically four years).
The total compensation for both types of assistantships includes a $2,008 monthly stipend plus tuition and fees to meet the minimum enrollment requirement.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is January 15.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
All applicants must submit an official SOPHAS application through sophas.org