Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Fordham University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Fordham University ‘s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in History
Fordham University in New York has a fully funded PhD in History program. The doctoral program is tailored to the needs of the students. The student will select between two tracks: medieval history or modern history. Conduct original research in areas of interest to you. Concentrate on critical thinking, archival research, and persuasive writing. You will teach your own undergraduate classes as teaching assistants. As a Fordham Ph.D. student, you will hone your teaching skills in a one-on-one pedagogy course before teaching your own class in your third year.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
There are options for full funding as well as scholarships.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.