Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Denver is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Denver’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in International Studies
The University of Denver, located in Denver, Colorado, provides a PhD in International Studies that is completely funded. The Korbel doctoral program offers an interdisciplinary curriculum to educate students for research and teacher training in global connections. Students investigate subjects such as sustainable development, peace and security, global economic trends, and international human rights in order to find solutions to some of the world’s most serious problems.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Most approved PhD students receive a three-year complete tuition waiver and living stipend from the Josef Korbel School. Doctoral candidates might also take advantage of opportunities to work as research assistants.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.