Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Texas Tech University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Texas Tech University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Media and Communication
Texas Tech University in Lubbock, Texas, provides a fully funded PhD in Media & Communication. The PhD in Media & Communication program investigates both social scientific and humanistic approaches to human communication research. Students are taught how to increase knowledge by performing specialized research in one or more of the broad fields of study.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
The majority of our full-time Ph.D. students are supported. The funding package covers out-of-state tuition and fees for out-of-state students. Furthermore, supported students are paid a stipend for their graduate assistantship obligations.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.