Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Van Andel Institute is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Van Andel Institute’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Molecular and Cellular Biology
The Van Andel Institute Graduate School in Grand Rapids, Michigan, offers a fully funded PhD program in Molecular and Cellular Biology. The PhD in molecular and cellular biology is an interdisciplinary, research-intensive program.
Students receive extensive training in a variety of fields and disease areas, including as epigenetics, genetics, cancer, neuroscience, metabolism, immunology, structural biology, bone biology, and others.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
For five years, students are supported by institutional fellowships. These fellowships come with a stipend of around $36,000 each year as well as health, dental, and vision insurance. Also includes a laptop computer and up to $2,000 per year for scientific conference attendance.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.