Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Boston University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Boston University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Neuroscience
Boston University in Boston, Massachusetts, offers a fully funded PhD in Neuroscience program. Our training faculty’s research spans nearly all fields of neuroscience, and GPN acts as the community hub for all neuroscience training missions at BU. For the first year, the majority of PhD candidates will be supported by either an early stage T32 neuroscience training grant or the University. After their first year of study and laboratory rotations, students often join a lab and are paid by that lab or an individual training grant until they complete their degree.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Teaching fellowships are also available to students.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.