Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Brandeis University, Waltham, Massachusetts is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Brandeis University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Neuroscience
Brandeis University in Waltham, Massachusetts, provides a PhD in Neuroscience that is completely supported. Brandeis University’s nationally regarded Neuroscience PhD program offers its students an environment of unparalleled scientific research and instruction.
Students are guaranteed support, which includes a $36,000 stipend, full tuition, and health insurance while they complete their studies and make good progress toward their degree.
Students in years 1-3 are often supported by university fellowships or training grants, whereas students in years 4+ are supported by their specific lab.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Students are guaranteed funding, including a stipend of $36,000, full tuition, and health insurance while they are completing their studies and are maintaining satisfactory progress towards their degree.
Students in years 1-3 are typically funded by university fellowships or training grants, and in years 4+ by their individual lab.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The deadline to apply to the PhD program is December 1. Reviews of applications will begin in early December. Late applications may be considered, but first consideration will be given to applications received by the deadline.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Prospective PhD students can apply online at the Brandeis University GSAS website.