Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Florida Health is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Florida Health’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Public Health
The University of Florida Health in Gainesville, FL, offers a fully funded PhD in Public Health program. A minimum of 90 post-baccalaureate credit hours will be required for the PhD in Public Health, One Health concentration.
The One Health focus is a research-oriented health degree that emphasizes tackling tough health problems by collaborating across public health, veterinary health, and environmental health fields.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA for the last 60 hours of undergraduate coursework.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Students are only accepted to our PhD program if the department can provide a stipend and tuition waiver. Students are typically expected to pay minimal fees during their tenure in the program. Funding for PhD students may come from intramural (fellowships, department funds, etc) or extramural (Grants) sources.
Prospective students and current students are also encouraged to seek funding through the following programs:
- FAMU Feeder
- National Science Foundation Fellowship
- National Institute of Health Fellowship
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Complete the SOPHAS online application and pay the non-refundable application fee.