Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Washington is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Washington’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Social Welfare
The University of Washington in Seattle, Washington, provides a fully financed PhD in Social Welfare. The UW School of Social Work PhD program distinguishes itself among advanced social welfare programs by providing a wide range of academic resources available at one of the nation’s top research universities.
- Completed a Master’s Degree in Social Work (MSW) or a related field such as public health or public
- Show commitment to the goals of the profession of social work;
- Have a visible commitment to working in diverse communities;
- Demonstrate a capacity for rigorous research development;
- Maintained a GPA of at least 3.0 in their previous graduate studies.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
For the first four years of the program, the School ensures that all students have some form of financial support during the nine-month school year, and is frequently able to continue support beyond this point. Grants, fellowships, or research and/or teaching assistantships are available for the four years of assistance.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
The “Application for Admission to the UW Graduate School” is submitted directly online to the Graduate School, and the School of Social Work materials are submitted through this online application.