Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The New York University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the New York University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Sociology
New York University in New York, NY, provides a fully funded PhD in Sociology. Individuals from various perspectives and methodological approaches make up the faculty. As a result, the selective cohort of 9-12 students admitted each year receives comprehensive and intensive training.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
The New York University Department of Sociology only accepts students who can be fully funded for a minimum of five years. In most cases, the money includes full tuition, fees, student health insurance, and a fellowship stipend. Furthermore, students have the possibility to teach for extra money.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.