Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The New York University Steinhardt is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the New York University Steinhardt’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
The PhD program in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) at New York University in New York, NY receives full funding. This PhD program will broaden your understanding of language education pedagogy, research methods, and educational foundations.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
If you are accepted as a full-time NYU Steinhardt Ph.D. student and do not have another source of financing, you will be eligible for our comprehensive funding package, which includes a scholarship and tuition remission. The baseline full-time Ph.D. financing package comprises an annual stipend, tuition reimbursement, and student health insurance coverage through the fourth year.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.