Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Dayton is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Dayton’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Theology
The University of Dayton in Ohio offers a fully funded Ph.D. Program in Theology, which focuses on situating theological work in history and culture, with a focus on the United States. Theology is central, but students also study other fields and behaviors. Students study history, theology, and cultural studies, as well as perform theological research using humanities and social science research methods.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
The majority of students receive full financing for five years, which includes full tuition remission as well as a large assistantship stipend.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.