Application are invited for Newton Bhabha PhD Fellowship Programme from the research candidates pursuing doctoral degree with outstanding track record and having highest research caliber and wish to pursue their research career. The major purpose of the Newton Bhabha PhD Fellowship Programme is allow and support highly motivated research candidates to pursue their own research dream, and to join a vibrant intellectual community of research scholars.
The Newton Bhabha PhD Fellowship Programme is highly competitive and awarded based on the strength of the candidate, novelty of the research proposal, and research proposal that best fit with the goals of the Newton Bhabha PhD Fellowship Programme.
ResearchTweet brings you with its “quick to get feature” the most updated notification of research fellowships with summary of fellowship, eligibility, how to apply? and official links of fellowship advertisement.
Summary Of Newton Bhabha PhD Fellowship:
The Newton-Bhabha Fund fosters long-term sustainable research collaborations between UK and India.
Newton Bhabha Fund’s PhD Placements programme provides funding to support short-term Ph.D. placements between UK and Indian institutions. The grant is presented by the Department for Business Energy & Industrial Strategy in the UK and Ministry of Science and Technology in India, along with the British Council in India, the Department of Science and Technology (DST), the Department of Biotechnology (DBT) and Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR).
Newton Bhabha PhD Fellowship Amount:
- Visa fee, economy class international airfares and overseas travel insurance for PhD scholars.
- In-country costs including accommodation and stipend for PhD scholars
- Bench fees (if applied for) by UK host university
Who Can Apply?:
In the UK, the scheme is open only for UK scholars pursuing their PhD at a UK higher education institution. Please see the list of eligible UK institutions in the downloads section below.
In India, the scheme is open only for Indian PhD scholars enrolled at Indian higher education institutions with the following criteria:
- INSPIRE PhD Senior Research Fellows (SRFs) of Batch 2017 are eligible to apply for a STEM and Life Sciences subjects.
- PhD Scholar (other than INSPIRE Fellows) pursuing PhD in mid second or third year of Life Sciences are eligible to apply.
- ICSSR Doctoral Fellows or registered PhD scholars (full time) studying in second or third year of Social Sciences are eligible to apply.
How To Apply?
Looking For More Doctoral Fellowship?