About PhD Position:
Would you like to contribute to solutions to climate change and resource scarcity? Work with us at the Institute of Bio- and Geosciences, Plant Sciences (IBG-2, FZJ) on innovative use, production and technology concepts related to “plants”, “sustainability” and “bioeconomy”.
PhD Position Project Summary:
The Institute of Bio- and Geosciences – Plant Sciences (IBG-2) is offering several PhD Positions in the graduate program “Quantitative Plant Sciences”
- Topic 1: Scaling of solar-induced chlorophyll fluorescence from the leaf to the airborne level using point and imaging spectroscopy data
- Topic 2: Plant structure and function acclimation to growth under elevated CO2
- Topic 3: Photovoltaics in agriculture: Making use of plant responses to artificial competitors
- Topic 4: The influence of adverse environmental conditions on seed traits and early vigor of plants in the next generation
- Topic 5: Screening the dynamics of starch accumulation, remobilization and seed filling in grain crops
- Topic 6: Plant root water uptake and its dependence on soil types
How To Apply?
We look forward to receiving your application until 13.06.2021, via our online recruitment system.
About The University:
Forschungszentrum Jülich makes effective contributions to solving major societal challenges in the areas of information, energy and bioeconomy.
Looking For More Funded PhD Positions?