Application are invited for the Postdoctoral Fellowship in Canada - Mitacs Elevate Postdoctoral Fellowship from the research candidates holding doctoral degree with outstanding track record and having highest research caliber and wish to pursue their research career. The major purpose of the Mitacs Elevate Postdoctoral Fellowship program is to allow and support highly motivated research candidates to pursue their own research dream, and to join a vibrant intellectual community of research scholars.
The Mitacs Elevate Postdoctoral Fellowship is highly competitive and awarded based on the strength of the candidate, novelty of the research proposal, and research proposal that best fit with the goals of the Mitacs Elevate Postdoctoral Fellowship program.
ResearchTweet brings you with its “quick to get feature” the most updated notification of research fellowships with summary of postdoctoral fellowship, eligibility, how to apply? and official links of fellowship advertisement.
Summary Of Postdoctoral Fellowship in Canada - Mitacs Elevate Postdoctoral Fellowship:
Mitacs Elevate is a postdoctoral fellowship with an exclusive professional development curriculum component. Fellows address complex challenges through:
- An exclusive professional development curriculum for postdoctoral fellows in any discipline
- A two-year research project with a partner organization in need of high-level expertise
- A Partner Organization Business Case, developed to outline project objectives, risks, and stakeholder success criteria, and ensure project value
- $55,000 minimum annual stipend/salary (for fellowships awarded after April 1, 2018)
- An exclusive professional development curriculum valued at $7,500 per year
- Proposal assistance, including application feedback, from Mitacs representatives
- Certificate of completion after receipt of their exit survey and final report submission
Who Can Apply?:
- Canadian citizens
- Permanent residents
- International applicants
How To Apply?
Submit online application along with supporting documents:
- Postdoctoral fellow’s CV
- Proposed academic supervisor’s CV
- Three recommendation letters with letterhead and signature required.
- One (1) recommendation letter from the proposed academic supervisor
- One (1) recommendation letter from a former supervisor or person familiar with the fellow’s research expertise
- One (1) recommendation letter from an eligible partner organization including financial contribution in dollar amount d. Any supplementary documents as applicable
Looking For More Postdoctoral Fellowship?