Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Harvard Medical School is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Harvard Medical School’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded MD-PhD Program
Harvard Medical School in Boston, Massachusetts, provides a fully funded MD-PhD program. Physician-scientist training at Harvard and MIT offers an extraordinary chance to engage in compassionate medical treatment and groundbreaking research alongside an incredibly lively faculty and student community. MD-PhD students have the option of applying to one of two Harvard Medical School educational tracks, Pathways or Health, Sciences, and Technology (HST).
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Accepted MSTP applicants receive complete tuition, medical insurance, and stipend support during their study, subject to ongoing academic advancement.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.