Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Emory University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Emory University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Anthropology
The Anthropology Graduate Program supports all of its graduate students for a period of five years, assuming good development. Tuition and a living allowance of at least $31,000 per year are included.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia, provides a PhD in Anthropology that is completely supported. Emory’s Anthropology graduate program emphasizes cultural and biological anthropology, with a focus on fostering dialogues and combinations of people, interests, and ideas.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.