Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Duke University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Duke University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Biology
Duke University in Durham, North Carolina, provides a PhD in Biology that is completely funded. For students pursuing a Ph.D. in biological sciences, Duke Biology provides a variety of training possibilities. The program is extremely adaptable, allowing students to create a path that best suits their professional goals.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
The Biology department, in collaboration with The Graduate School and other external funding sources, will support students at or above the usual departmental stipend level and pay tuition and fees for six years as long as they are assessed to be making progress toward their degree. A stipend of $25,245 per month is granted, as well as a summer fellowship.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.