Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Texas at Austin is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Texas at Austin’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Biomedical Engineering
The University of Texas at Austin in Austin, Texas, provides a fully funded PhD in Biomedical Engineering. The doctoral program prepares students to conduct cutting-edge research and tackle real-world problems. To ensure proper breadth and depth of knowledge across our four core research tracks, students’ curriculum is chosen in cooperation with their supervisor, dissertation committee, and graduate adviser.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
All admitted PhD candidates are fully supported financially through graduate research assistantships, fellowships, and teaching assistantships. This includes a competitive annual income, tuition and fee reimbursement, and health insurance coverage for the duration of the PhD program.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.