Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The George Mason University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the George Mason University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Business
George Mason University in Fairfax, Virginia, provides a fully funded PhD in Business. Mason’s PhD in business offers a full understanding of how to do research in the field of business to develop new information, how to apply that knowledge in service to enterprises and organizations, and how to teach others to do the same.
You’ll be exposed to a comprehensive, multi-disciplinary approach to research, writing, and teaching in a variety of business sub-disciplines.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Accepted students are eligible for fully supported tuition and stipend assistance at competitive rates. The stipend for Fall 2022 is $30,000 per year, split evenly between the academic year and the summer.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.