Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Rice University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Rice University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Business
Rice University, Jones Graduate School of Business based in Houston, TX offers a fully funded PhD in Business. The doctoral program in business at Rice is intended for those aspiring to become faculty members at business schools in prestigious research universities. Students engage in both coursework and research as part of their doctoral training. Areas of study are Accounting, Finance, Strategic Management.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
All admitted students will be provided a tuition waiver and generous stipend support of $40,000 per year through a research/teaching assistantship. This stipend is available for each year of full-time study, conditional on satisfactory progress in the doctoral program.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.