Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Rochester is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Rochester’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Business
The University of Rochester in Rochester, New York, provides a fully funded PhD in Business. Depending on your abilities and aspirations, select a concentration in Accounting, Finance, Information Systems, Marketing, or Operations Management.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
All Ph.D. students at Simon Business School receive considerable financial support. Admitted Ph.D. students are eligible for full-tuition scholarships, a $35,500 yearly fellowship, and five years of student health insurance. Students also receive a research fund as well as dedicated Ph.D. spaces, which include newly refurbished offices and a computer lab.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.