Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Harvard University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Harvard University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Classics
Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts, provides a fully funded PhD in Classics program. It provides a variety of methodologies, stressing broad knowledge and skills rather than early specialization. Doctoral programs in Ancient History, Byzantine Greek, Classical Archaeology, Classical Philology, Classical Philosophy, Medieval Latin, and Modern Greek are available.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Outright fellowship funds are typically offered in the first two years of graduate study, followed by a dissertation completion fellowship in the final year, and a combination of tuition grants and teaching fellowships in the intermediate years. In the third and fourth years, teaching is guaranteed.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.