Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Rutgers University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Rutgers University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Classics
Rutgers University in New Brunswick, New Jersey, provides a fully funded PhD in Classics program. The PhD program focuses on the interpretation of original Greek and Latin texts within the context of the humanistic tradition as a whole. Graduate students are instructed to learn the discipline’s philological methodologies as well as the methods of adjacent subjects like as literary theory, ancient history, philosophy, and ancient art history.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
The basic financing package is five years in length, with a fellowship stipend for the first, third, and final years and a teaching assistantship for the second and fourth years. Applicants are highly encouraged to apply before January 15 in order to obtain full funding consideration.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.