Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Arizona State University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Arizona State University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Clinical Psychology
ASU, located in Tempe, Arizona, provides a fully funded PhD in Clinical Psychology. Clinical Psychology has several training models (Scientist-Practitioner, Practitioner-Scholar, Clinical Science), and these models reflect the relative emphasis on research and clinical training. ASU’s Clinical Psychology Program follows the Clinical Science training approach, which is the most research-oriented.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
For full-time PhD students with 20-hour-per-week graduate teaching or research assistantships, the Department of Psychology normally pays ASU tuition. Stipends for doctoral students in the Department of Psychology are $18,564 per month (pre-masters).
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.