Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Ohio State University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Ohio State University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Communication
The Ohio State University in Columbus, OH, provides a fully funded PhD in Communication. Students in the PhD program in Communication engage closely with world-renowned academics on cutting-edge research. The emphasis in coursework is on understanding the body of communication knowledge and learning how to use what is known to develop new information through research.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Every student admitted to the M.A. and Ph.D. programs at the School of Communication receives either a Graduate Associateship or some sort of Graduate School Fellowship. Ph.D. students are paid $2,364 a month plus a tuition waiver for a nine-month assistantship that lasts 4 to 5 years, depending on prior academic experience.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.