Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Computer Science
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy, New York, provides a fully financed PhD in Computer Science program.
Students must complete at least 72 credits of advanced study beyond their undergraduate degree, with an emphasis on independent research in a field of expertise and close collaboration with one or more faculty mentors.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
The majority of CS graduate students are paid as teaching or research assistants. These assistantships cover tuition as well as a stipend and guarantee funding for the duration of the Ph.D. program. Furthermore, there are a limited number of grants available for exceptional applicants.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is January 23.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Complete the online application for full- or part-time graduate degree programs.
- Graduate Application
- Nonrefundable application processing fee of $75
- Personal Statement
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Two letters of recommendation
- Portfolio, if required by department
- IT Background Evaluation form (IT only)
- Transcripts and Degrees
- GRE/GMAT Scores