Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Massachusetts Amherst is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Massachusetts Amherst’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Computer Science
A fully financed PhD in Computer Science is available at the University of Massachusetts Amherst. Students beginning work toward a Ph.D. are expected to have a solid undergraduate foundation as well as a Master’s level background in Computer Science.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
The Ph.D. program offers students assistantships during their first full year and each academic semester following the first year.
The assistantship includes a tuition waiver and a 95% discount on the University of Massachusetts Amherst health insurance plan. Stipends for 12-month appointments were $34,850.00.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 15.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Send application materials directly to the Graduate Admissions Office only.