Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Texas at San Antonio is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Texas at San Antonio’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Computer Science
A fully financed PhD in Computer Science is available at the University of Texas at San Antonio. The PhD in Computer Science program allows students to conduct advanced research in a variety of topics.
Various federal research and infrastructure funds have helped to fund the research activities and experimental facilities. Scholarships, teaching assistantships, and research assistantships will be evaluated automatically for program applicants.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Program applicants will automatically be considered for scholarships, teaching assistantship and research assistantships. Support for a typical PhD student offers financial compensation of $24,000 or more per year (12 months) in addition to covering tuition and fees.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is February 1, September 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the UTSA Graduate Application. Please upload all required documents (listed above) on your UTSA Graduate Application.