Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Georgia State University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Georgia State University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Criminal Justice and Criminology
Georgia State University in Atlanta, Georgia, offers a fully funded PhD program in Criminal Justice and Criminology. The PhD in Criminal Justice and Criminology program is designed to develop criminal justice and criminology academics and teacher-scholars. The program offers extensive one-on-one mentoring, a flexible curriculum, and core teaching and research abilities that prepare graduates to flourish in university settings and research think tanks.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Students enrolled to the doctoral program in criminal justice and criminology are often awarded a graduate assistantship with a $18,000 yearly salary and full tuition waiver.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.