Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The North Carolina State University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the North Carolina State University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Electrical and Computer Engineering
North Carolina State University in Raleigh, North Carolina, provides a fully funded PhD in Electrical and Computer Engineering. The degree is intended for recent graduates or professionals who want to broaden their engineering expertise, either with or without a thesis, depending on the degree.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
In their first four years of study, Ph.D. students are guaranteed a funded appointment for autumn and spring, which includes a complete tuition remission and a stipend. Summer assistance is also available to students. Students must maintain good academic standing and effectively complete their assistantship tasks.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.