Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Boston College is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Boston College’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in English
Boston College in Newton, Massachusetts, has a fully funded PhD in English program. Candidates can choose from a variety of courses and then progress through a streamlined set of tests ending in a dissertation prospectus exam and dissertation writing.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Provide a tuition remission fellowship and a stipend to all students for five years, as well as additional money for Irish Studies academics. The usual stipend is $27,500. All students in the program are also eligible for university-funded dissertation fellowships after the fifth year.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.