Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Syracuse University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Syracuse University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in English
Syracuse University in Syracuse, New York, provides a PhD in English that is completely funded. The Ph.D. degree provides students with specialized professional training in literary and cinema criticism, theory, research, and instruction of literary and filmic materials, with the goal of equipping them to teach and conduct research at the college and university levels.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Ph.D. applicants can receive financial assistance for up to five years. The majority of students receive financial assistance, which includes a full tuition scholarship as well as an annual stipend of $17,500 – $19,500.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.