Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Harvard University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Harvard University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Film and Visual Studies
Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts, provides fully funded PhD programs in Film and Visual Studies. The study of film at Harvard is part of a multidisciplinary investigation of audio-visual experience.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Harvard gives Ph.D. students complete financial support for a minimum of five years, including tuition, health costs, and basic living expenses. Tuition grants, stipends, traineeships, teaching fellowships, research assistantships, and other academic jobs are all part of this multi-year financial package.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.