Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Clark University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Clark University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Geography
Clark University, based in Worcester, Massachusetts offers a fully funded PhD in Geography. The program emphasizes qualitative and quantitative analysis, with the option of combining both in a research topic. Students will be expected to make important contributions to research and application in one of four major geographic areas of focus: human-environment/nature-society geography, urban-economic geography, geographic information science and remote sensing, and earth system science.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
As long as progress toward a degree is adequate, all entering graduate students are promised the same tuition remission and a minimum of four years of starting assistantship funding.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.