Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Arizona State University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Arizona State University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Geological Sciences
A fully funded PhD in Geological Sciences is available at Arizona State University in Tempe, Arizona. This is an opportunity to collaborate with world-class faculty on NASA and NSF-funded projects in cutting-edge laboratories and out in the field on any of the seven continents. The PhD program in geological sciences is intended to foster innovative research in terrestrial and planetary geosciences.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Ph.D. students are often provided with 5 years of guaranteed financial support in the form of a Graduate Assistant position. A salary of $19,893 each academic year, with summer stipends of up to $6,631 attainable. They pay tuition and cover the cost of health insurance premiums for full-time TAs and RAs.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.