Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The New York University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the New York University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in History
New York University in New York City, New York, offers a fully funded PhD in History. The PhD is a doctorate in research. There are major fields available: African History, African Diaspora History, Atlantic History, East Asian History, Medieval Europe, Early Modern Europe, Modern European History, Latin America and the Caribbean, South Asia History, Topical & Transregional Studies, and United States are some of the topics covered.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Doctoral students in history receive complete funding support for five years through the Fellowship Program, which covers tuition, registration, service fees for your degree program, student health insurance, and a $9-month stipend for expenses (the total sum is $31,070). There is also summer financing available.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.