Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Washington is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Washington’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in History
The University of Washington in Seattle, Washington, provides a fully funded PhD in History. PhD students studying in a variety of subjects. They value interdisciplinary and comparative approaches to historical studies and give students the opportunity to collaborate with academics from various fields as well as faculty from other UW programs.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Academic Service Employment (TA, RA, SA) provides students in their first five years of study at the University of Washington with a salary, tuition, and perks at the Graduate School rates.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.