Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Syracuse University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Syracuse University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Mass Communications
Syracuse University in Syracuse, New York, provides a PhD in Mass Communications that is completely funded. This interdisciplinary PhD program in Mass Communications will equip you for a successful future in communication research and education. Media and diversity; international communications; health communication; and popular television are among the academic areas of Ph.D. faculty. The doctoral program is intended to take three years to complete, with two years of coursework followed by qualifying tests and the dissertation.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Doctoral students at Newhouse are fully sponsored for three years and get financial assistance from University Fellowships or research or teaching assistantships.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.