Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Syracuse University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Syracuse University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Mathematics
Syracuse University in Syracuse, New York, provides a fully funded PhD in Mathematics program. The Department of Mathematics provides both a PhD in Mathematics and a PhD in Mathematics Education. There are two paths to earning a Doctor of Philosophy in Mathematics. They are Mathematics and Mathematics with a Statistics emphasis.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Every graduate student who applies is immediately considered for financial aid (teaching assistantships, fellowships, and research assistantships). There is no need for an additional application. For the academic year, teaching assistantships provide a salary of $20,361-24,584.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.